Self-lubricating bearings are divided into composite self-lubricating bearings, solid-inlaid self-lubricating bearings, bimetallic self-lubricating bearings, and special-material self-lubricating bearings. Different self-lubricating bearings are selected according to different uses and working conditions.
The advantages of self-lubricating bearings (oil-free bearings), most of the bearings used in various machinery industries are balls, needles and the like, but a small part of them have adopted self-lubricating bearings. It is believed that lubricated bearings will become the dominant bearing in the near future.
The following are the application features and advantages of some self-lubricating bearings:
Oil-free lubrication bearing series
1. No or less oil lubrication, suitable for places where it is impossible or difficult to refuel. It can be used without or with little maintenance.
2. Good wear resistance, low friction coefficient and long service life.
3. It has an appropriate amount of elasticity and plasticity, which can distribute the stress on a wider contact surface and improve the bearing capacity of the bearing.
4. The static and dynamic friction coefficients are similar, which can eliminate crawling at low speeds, thereby ensuring the working accuracy of the machine.
5. The machine can reduce vibration, noise, pollution, and improve working conditions.
6. A transfer film can be formed during operation to protect the grinding shaft without the phenomenon of shaft biting.
7. Low hardness requirements for grinding shafts, shafts that have not been quenched and tempered can be used, thereby reducing the difficulty of processing related parts.
8. Thin-walled structure and light weight can reduce the mechanical volume.
9. The back of the steel can be electroplated with a variety of metals, which can be used in corrosive media; it has been widely used in the sliding parts of various machinery, such as: printing machines, textile machines, tobacco machinery, micro motors, automobiles, motorcycles, agricultural and forestry machinery, etc. Wait.
Boundary lubrication bearing series
1. Good load bearing and good wear resistance.
2. It is suitable for rotating motion, rocking motion under high load and low speed, and occasions where it is not easy to form hydrodynamic lubrication under load and frequent opening and closing.
3. Under boundary lubrication conditions, it can be maintained without oil for a long time, and adding oil in the over layer will make the bearing service life longer.
4. The surface plastic layer can leave a certain margin during processing and molding, and can be processed by itself after assembling and pressing into the seat hole to achieve a better assembly size.
5. The products are mainly used in automobile chassis, metallurgical machinery, mining machinery, water conservancy machinery, construction machinery, agricultural machinery, steel rolling equipment, etc.
Solid Inlaid Bearing Series
It is a general-purpose basic product that can adapt to high pressure, low pressure, high temperature, low temperature, oil lubrication, oil-free lubrication or water lubrication. The base of the product is high-strength brass, which has doubled the hardness and more than doubled the abrasion resistance of ordinary copper sleeves.
It has the characteristics of high bearing capacity, impact resistance, high temperature resistance, and strong self-lubricating ability. It is especially suitable for heavy loads, low speeds, reciprocating or swinging situations where it is difficult to lubricate and form an oil film, and it is not afraid of water wash and other acid erosion. And scour.
Widely used in metallurgical continuous casting machines, steel rolling equipment, mining machinery, molds, lifting machinery, textile machinery, wind power generation, ships, steam turbines, water turbines, injection molding machines and equipment production lines in light industry machinery, heavy industry machinery, construction machinery, metallurgy Machinery, conveying machinery, etc., continuous casting machine, rolling mill, injection molding machine, paper machine, mold guide pillar, ship, machine tool, etc. The wear resistance is twice that of ordinary bushings.
Our company can customize bushings and self-lubricating bearings according to the needs of customers. Your consultation is welcome!
Sliding bearing Copper Base Oilless Bearing sleeve self-lubricating bearing free of lubrication and corrosion resistance High Quality Supplier In ChinaInquire
Customized Sliding bearing standard graphite copper sleeve self-lubricating bearing free of lubrication and corrosion resistance From ChinaInquire
Factory Price Sliding bearings Boundary Lubricated Bearings bushing self-lubricating bearings free of lubrication and corrosion resistance Supplier-JNSNInquire
Wholesale Slidingbearingholeroundflangegraphitecoppersleevesleeveself-lubricatingbearingfreeoflubricationandcorrosionresistance With Good Price-JNSNInquire