Better Touch Better Business
If you have any questions about our products or services, feel free to reach out to customer service team.
Compared with ordinary bearings, stainless steel bearings not only have obvious advantages in materials, but also have much stricter control over process and precision than ordinary bearings. In the working process, the stainless steel bearing works stably, with low noise, corrosion resistance and wide application.
AISI SUS440C stainless steel is used for bearing rings and rolling element materials (after vacuum quenching and tempering, the cage and seal ring frame materials are AISI304 stainless steel. Compared with ordinary bearing steel, stainless steel bearings have stronger anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties. , Choose suitable lubricant, dust cover, etc., can be used in the environment of -60℃~+300℃. Stainless steel deep groove ball bearings can resist moisture and corrosion caused by some other media. This type of single row deep groove ball bearings Like standard deep groove ball bearings made of carbon chromium (rolling bearing) steel, it has a deep bearing raceway groove and a high degree of fit between the bearing raceway and the ball. Stainless steel bearings have high mechanical strength and large load capacity. Widely used in food processing, medical equipment, pharmaceutical machinery
1. Excellent corrosion resistance: stainless steel bearings are not easy to rust and have strong corrosion resistance.
2. Washable: Stainless steel bearings can be washed off without relubricating to prevent the punishment of rust.
3. Can operate in liquid: Due to the materials used, we can operate bearings and bearing seats in liquid.
4. Slow depletion speed: AISI 316 stainless steel does not require oil or grease anti-corrosion protection. Therefore, if the speed and load are low, there is no need for lubrication.
5. Sanitation: Stainless steel is naturally clean and does not corrode.
6. High heat resistance: stainless steel bearings are equipped with high temperature polymer cages or cages without a complete complement structure, which can operate in a higher temperature range of 180°F to 1000°F. (Requires high temperature grease)
1.440 stainless steel bearing series;
2.316 stainless steel bearing;
3.304 stainless steel bearings
Medical equipment, cryogenic engineering, optical instruments, high-speed machine tools, high-speed motors, printing machinery, food processing machinery.