Better Touch Better Business
If you have any questions about our products or services, feel free to reach out to JNSN customer service team.
1. Metal surface finish (different oxygen concentration, battery corrosion) .
2, the chemical composition and structure of the metal material itself.
3. The composition and pH value of the solution in contact with the metal surface;
4, the ambient temperature and humidity.
5. Various environmental media in contact with metal surfaces.
6. Other people’s sweat is also the cause of bearing corrosion, and its pH value is 5-6. Therefore, in order to prevent corrosion caused by hand sweat, installation and production personnel should wear gloves and do not touch the imported bearings with their hands.
Apply anti-rust oil to prevent skf bearing from rusting
1. Soaking method: some small imported bearings are soaked in anti-rust grease, and the thickness of the oil film can be controlled by controlling the temperature of the anti-rust grease Or viscosity to achieve. A method of sticking a layer of anti-rust grease on the surface.
2. Brushing method: When brushing, pay attention to evenly smear the surface of the imported bearing, not to accumulate, and to prevent leakage.
3. Spraying method: Some large anti-rust materials are not suitable for oiling by immersion method. Generally, use filtered compressed air with a pressure of about 0.7Mpa for spraying in clean air. The spray method is suitable for solvent-diluted anti-rust oil or thin-layer anti-rust oil. This method must adopt perfect fire prevention and labor protection measures.
skf bearing surface rust pretreatment method:
1, surface cleaning: cleaning must be combined with the nature of the imported bearing surface and the current conditions. Commonly used methods are solvent cleaning method, mechanical cleaning method and chemical treatment cleaning method.
2. After the surface is dry and cleaned, it can be blown dry with filtered dry compressed air. Or use a dryer to dry at a temperature of 120-170 ℃, and finally wipe dry with a clean gauze.